Monday, January 30, 2012

Crystal Crescent Beach

Yesterday, the last Sunday in January, there was still little winter in evidence, the sun was shining, and the wind was light, so we decided to head out to Crystal Crescent for a morning walk.

For someone recently arrived from Toronto, there was lots to look at and to photograph.

There were waves breaking

and the sea and sky were dramatic.

There was a thin clear piece of ice in the stream with water quietly purling up through small holes.

The sand at this beach is soft and fine.

Two women I love were walking ahead of me.

A piece of kelp from a storm lay on the grass next to the boardwalk.

And the beach was as beautiful as it always is.

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't made it to Crystal Crescent Beach. Looks like I should add it to my exploring list.

    ReplyDelete