Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Canadian immigrant


Dear Roger's family,

I really want to pass my deep condolence.  He was a real councilor and good friend for me at a time when I was in a difficult situation.  I was shocked to hear this news.  I left Halifax after 3 months and I believe I met him not long before I moved to Ontario.  I am an Ethiopian women who Roger wrote about in his blog in February 2011.  It was my early weeks in Canada to decide to live here with out any support.  It was a very difficult and sad moment in my life when I met Roger. He was an incredible adviser and friend for me. I just heard about his death  and wanted to pass my deep condolences even though you do not know me your father was a supporter for immigrants all over the world who have no place to go at the beginning of their life start in Canada. He helped me believe that the "DARK DAYS BEING LIGHT".

May my Lord give you strength during this difficult season.

Thank you,


No comments:

Post a Comment